Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I can do it myself now

Yesterday, Ella fed herself ALL of her bottles (with just a little help from me). She is becoming such a big girl. Almost crawling too. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth. She can scoot backwards pretty well and turn herself in circles all day long, but no forward crawling...yet. Just a matter of time. Dave and I will be childproofing the upstairs very soon...and I guess it's time to find a gate for the stairs. Wow.

So Perry doesn't feel left out...she is definitely our verbal one! She has been saying syllables like ba-ba and da-da (sounds more like dog dog than dad dad...ha!) for awhile now. I also taught her to "sound like an Indian" by making a continuous noise and moving her arm in front of her mouth. It's very cute. I need to catch it on video and post in on the website.

They are both growing up so fast!

No comments: